Our terminal offers a complete package of services for all things related to the container.
Excellent links to the rail network and to inland barge shuttles offer the ideal requirements for even large container numbers to be transported on schedule. In this way, for example, we maintain barge transport operations to the western ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam, as well as rail connections to the sea port of Rotterdam, every day.
Thanks to our sister company CTS in Cologne, we also have connections to rail shuttles via Hamburg, Bremerhaven and Wilhelmshaven. We use these to serve three important handling points on Germany’s North Sea coast and enable our customers’ goods to be efficiently transported onwards to northern and eastern Europe, for example to Scandinavia, Russia or the Baltic countries.
An overview of our services
- All container services:
- Container stuffing & stripping via neska Logistics
- Sale, lease, upgrading and storage of containers
- Closely synchronised train and inland barge departures
- 24-hour last mile delivery and collection via heavy-goods vehicle
- Heavy-goods shuttle transportation
- Depot and handling
- Repairs according to IICL
- Individual solutions tailored to the customer